Helping Bring Customers Vehicles Back Into Shape
Emissions tests are required for all vehicles in order to make sure that they are not emitting too much pollution into the air. When your car fails an emissions test, it will likely require various auto repairs in order to treat the problem and bring your car into the requirements set by the state. One helpful way to prevent emission test failures is to be consistent with the factory scheduled maintenance checkups for your vehicle. By regularly taking in your car to be tuned up and have faulty parts replaced, your vehicle will stay in better condition and it will give off less pollution when you are on the road.
Concerned about decreasing your vehicle’s emissions?
Read this list for a few helpful suggestions:
- Consider using parallel parking and walking a little bit rather than searching for parking spaces
- Decrease the amount of time you have your car on idle
- Use your air conditioner less
- If your job allows for it, increase your daily work hours and switch to commuting only four days a week.
- Recommend change Oxygen Sensor at 100,000 miles.
- If twenty percent of companies did this within a given state, research shows that it would save an estimated 3,000 metric tons in CO2 emission for cars a week
- Consider using hybrid or other economical vehicle options for your regular commuting
- Washington State Department of Ecology-Motor Vehicle Certification-Retail Gasoline Specialist 21598
Contact us today for more information about the services we offer. You can reach us at this number: (360) 574-2132.
Why Choose Hazel Dell?
- Free Estimates
- Emission Certified
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Family Owned & Operated
- Over 60 Years in the Vancouver Metro Area